Friday, January 2, 2009

Paper

What is it about paper that ends up turning my house in to a paper land fill. I think I must recycle tons of paper a year. The way my girls are constantly drawing stuff*, plus bills and all other things paper.
At this moment I have 2.5 stacks of paper on the computer desk, 3 on the kitchen counter, and about 3 at the art area. This is not even touching what Rosa has in her room. The girl keeps anything she can shove in her room. She will print out 40 coloring pages a day if we let her. Only half get colored, the rest land themselves in one of the many paper piles around the house.

* I can not realistically keep ALL their art work. My home would be a crazy paper fire hazard if I did.

Day 2

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, us too - the coloring pages eat up reams and reams of paper around here and then Brooke always needs "fresh" ones. I feel bad but at least we recycle...

Anonymous said...

That kid has a cute face!

S said...

I use Adam's art work to wrap up gifts, line the hamster's cage and save some of it.

Love that photo!

Beli said...

Love the pic!

I know what you mean about the paper all over. Oscar has 2 drawers full of paper. All kinds... blank, construction, manila, drawings, coloring pages etc etc...
It hurts to throw away his art work but it will all just pile up!

Kathryn said...

We pack up all the kids' art that I can't recycle or throw away, and send it to family who live out of the area. Grandparents love it, and it gets it out of my house! Ha ha ha!

I love this picture, too!