Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hungry

How is it that when I eat late at night in the AM I wake up with a grumbling hungry stomach? When I don't snack at night I wake up not that hungry. I don't get it?

Day 3

Later..
Big bummer, we may have lost the beloved "night night" ( blanket pictured above) I think it fell out of the car today on our adventures.... He LOVES that thing and we have almost lost it several times, even practically caught on fire once but alas he still wanted THAT one. My sad sad boy.

EVEN LATER..
The blankie has been FOUND! It was in the parking lot of the place we ate dinner. Ran over a few times but with a good washing it will be good as...used lol :)
He will be so happy in the AM.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I think that may be the sweetest picture of August I've seen in awhile! So sweet!

I hope night night doesn't get lost anymore! No one should lose their night night!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, he still has the blankie!! Harrison still has the monkey too :)

Jess said...

Disaster averted - yay!