Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hi

Wow, been I have been super tired. I went to bed at 8:40 pm last night, and then took a nap today too? Maybe I'm fighting something? I don't know. I did get tattoo work done yesterday, that tends to wear me out. I spend 3+ hours all tense and trying to get through it, I think it takes a toll. I'm STILL not done. For real I have one more session this time...I know I have said that before... I wanted to wait till it was done now to post a photo of it..I'm at least going to wait until it isn't huge and swollen. My arm looks like a sausage today. Ewwe.


This was taken while Sb tried to nap with two kids in the couch. August was "shooting webs" like spider-man left and right. Veda looking through books. He got about 6 minutes of sleep.
Day 27



Rosa with a homemade crown on.
Day 28


7 comments:

Beli said...

Auggie has a great imagination!
I couldn't tell at 1st how Sb was at 1st with those two LOL! Then I saw the arm over the couch ;)
Great Rosa pic! ♥

S said...

perhaps you are pregnant and that is why you are tired. just sayin'

Love your pictures!

Sarah said...

LOL Sheri I was going to suggest the same thing. POAS Dani! :)

Dani said...

Umm nope! Can't be that, nice try though lol

Kathryn said...

Those are the kind of naps that Dave gets, too!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Ida said...

maybe it's a bug who knows but I really want to see your tattoo when it's healed.

Dani said...

Hey Ida, I may take some shots tonight, but remember it is not done, so there are some non filled in spots :)