Sunday, January 11, 2009

48 degrees

Which means I was able to run today! It was fantastic. I am reminded that I need new running shoes though. I only went 3.5 miles, but it felt good. So much better than the treadmill.

Last night August surprised me by telling me while I was putting him to bed that "Earth is a planet mommy" Ahh what a proud mom I was. Then him and Veda proceeded to ask me a bunch of space and planet questions that I didn't know! The sad thing, was I swear I knew at one point! I just have not used that info in so long and it dripped from my brain and out my ears somewhere. I swear it is from watching too much Sponge Bob with the kids. ha ha

Day 11
August showing me his blanket mask!

3 comments:

Beli said...

haha! We already know all the episodes and stuff!

Love the pic! He's sooo cute. He looks 5 in that picture!

Kathryn said...

He looks like a pirate nightgown bandit! Hee hee!

S said...

smart little boy you have there!