Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Joann fabric

I just love that store. It gets me in such a creative mood when I walk in. Crafts, fabric, you name it.
I have been making jammie pants for the kids. They have turned out cute so far. I will have to post a shot of them.
I think pants in general are what I make the most. It is SO easy. I even saw a pair on the wall at Joann's with a note that said " New! Kids Can Sew Class. Make easy lounge pants!" ha ha ha So really I'm no pro at sewing if the one thing I sew the most is something they teach a 9 year old lol. Oh well!

Day 13( don't laugh)

7 comments:

Dani said...

My grammar is hilarious. I tend to type fast then edit after I have gone back to read comments lol.

Koren said...

Yes GORGEOUS.

Chris said...

I make Jadyn Lounge pants all the time!! Well, she has outgrown most of them. It's almost time for me to get crackin' again :-) She prefers homemade pants much more than store bought jammies!

Kathryn said...

"You are beautiful, but you say you aren't. You are full of nonsense." -Alex!

Need I say more about that?

Does it matter if pants are easy or hard? If you enjoy making them, that's what matters most! (Well, that and if you kids like them and will wear them!)

Stephanie said...

Do you cut out the 40% off coupon in the Sunday paper for JoAnn? I always do. They have such fun craft items there and 40% off is such a deal. I wish I knew how to sew - I admire your persistence!

Beli said...

I stepped away from that store for a few weeks cause I go crazy there!!!! I love Joanns! I might go tomorrow! I need to go already =)

That picture is nice! You are very pretty!

Ida said...

Beautiful picture. :)