Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here comes the sun!

Ahh It was a beautiful crisp SUNNY day today. I just love that. Reminds me that spring will be here at some point. I even spotted tiny crocus leaves are just starting to pop up! They come up to remind me that Spring is going to be around the corner..a few cold corners, but still! There is hope :)

The photo for today was a shot I took of Rosa. There was bright light coming in the window that took color off a lot of her face. I decided to play around with it. I usually don't go to quite such extremes with photos, but it is fun to experiment every now and then. I love the way it looks like she has these dark eyes.

Day18

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow! Crocus leaves already? Woo hoo! I'm going to have to go check my yard, too. Obviously, not right now, though. What with it being night and all.

I love that picture of Rosa, too. I like how her eyelashes are so dramatic! Cool! She looks so different here than in the smiling one from yesterday!

S said...

goregous!

I haven't seen any flowers yet here. I'm desperately waiting!

Ida said...

beautiful as always.

Beli said...

Very nice photo of Rosa =)

It's been pretty warm here (being TX and all) but then it gets cold again... Like today :(
I can't wait for spring either!