Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Running, colds and photographs..


OH man. I'm so sick of being sick. I have had this cold for over a week, which for me is LONG. I usually get sick for 3, 4 days tops and its been 7 days!
I have been really trying to keep up with my running schedule while sick but it has been hard. I DID run about 5.5 miles on Sunday. Seriously I felt like my limbs were going to drop off one by one. I also finished two photography projects which feels good. Editing and choosing photos is always way more labor intensive than I think it's going to be. I love it, but I was ready for a break today. I broke out the sewing machine and made some pants for Veda, and also for August. I tried something new with August and lined his cute pants with fleece. Then I cuffed them at the bottom, they are super cute. Veda's pants turned out well except the rise is a teeny bit too short. Oh well, she still likes them.
The days are getting longer and a teeny bit warmer and I'm gearing up for my gardening projects. I have a ton! I'm planting a shade garden and a new tree. This requires taking out grass..taking out a shrub too. It will be so cool in the end..I hope.

3 comments:

Ida said...

you are a super mom I swear. I didn't know you run. It sucks to run with a cold. Glad your pants came out cute.

Unknown said...

Your kids names are so unique - I love them. Do you ever call your son Auggie? Just curious!

Thanks for stopping by my little ole blog and commenting!

P.S. Also think it's great that you make clothes for your kids - awesomeness...

Weaveron Textile said...

Nice use of aquamarine in this shot.
to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.