Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Rosa

Ahhh 7 years ago today I had my very first baby girl!
1 week before birth!

A few minutes old. She was so red, like a little tomato! Super alert right away. we were amazed!
She was like this little monkey kid. Always climbing and being silly.
Birthday number1!! She had a cold and didn't eat any cake. Already walking and definitely talking!
When she was about 3 she was in a parade with her dance class. She lit up. She thought everyone was waving JUST for her. It was so sweet, she was so happy to be dancing and prancing down the street for hundreds of people.

She is smart beautiful, silly and bossy. She has always been so independent at times I felt like I am just along for the ride. She has her own ideas which I love and is SO creative. SO much more than I could ever hope to be.






A self portrait she took..I will add some pictures of today later..I have to go pick her up from school!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy birthday, Rosa! She is so pretty! And you look so tiny in that belly pic!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Rosa. She is just absolutely beautiful Dani.

S said...

GORGEOUS girl! Happy birthday!

And I'm sorry that photo is from just when you found out you were pregnant right not when you were about to give birth? Please tell me typo!

Dani said...

I was pretty tiny( although felt huge).I only gained 15 pounds!. Don't worry, I gained 35 with the other two. Now there are some BIG belly shots! ha ha.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Rosa!

Ida said...

oh Dani she is beautiful she seems like she is full of life. You have beautiful children.

Chris said...

Happy Birthday!!

I know it's a little late :-)

Jess said...

I just tagged you on my blog...