Tuesday, April 1, 2008

miss you girls



I spent most the day with August. It was nice to have one on one time with him. He is such a sweet boy...Usually
I do miss my girls. They are visiting my mom and will return tomorrow. It's SO quiet in the house with one child.
Tonight at bedtime. I was reading to August from a book called "Where is my friend?" . He really likes it. So I ask him what animal is on each page. He will ALWAYS get the Zebra right. He can guess most of the animals, the more we read the book. The funny part is, if it is a animal that he has forgotten its name. I will say "what animal is this" and he goes "It's NOT a Zebra" that way he is always right! ha ha Takes after his mom..or maybe his dad..depends on who you ask I guess~!

2 comments:

Joani said...

"Not a zebra" what a smart little boy. Love him.

Ida said...

He is a cutie pie. I kwym about having alone time with one kiddie. It's nice to give them that alone time.