Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge

That is where we went. We had a lot of fun. The Great Wolf Lodge is a huge indoor water park. There is a kid's story time in the HUGE lobby at 8 pm every night. They have a pretty neat arcade and 4 places to either eat or snack. They also have a teen area which we never saw. It has a wave pool and 5 plus water slides. Plus other water areas. It has a area for pretty much every age child. Unless of course your afraid of everything that concerns water like my Rosa. Ugg you would think that giving her swimming lessons would lesson the strange fear of water..but no..cause first you have to GET in the pool. She LOVES the beach. Will jump waves and wade all day long. It is mostly pools. I thought since this place has kid areas that are about mid calf deep she would be happy. Lets just say the buffet made her smile more ha ha.
The drive was only around a hour an a half from our place. A nice get away on a cold rainy day.

So trying to take a picture of Rosa's beautiful eye lashes tonight..I say "Rosa keep your eyes closed so I can get a pictures of your lashes" This is what she does...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time...I can't believe you forgot to take your camera!

Beli said...

Rosa is so funny!

S said...

I so want to go there - I've seen Laura's photos of it and it looks so cool!

As for Rosa, oh stars, what a cutie!

Joani said...

I love The Great Wolf Lodge. We have been one time and it was alot of fun.
I wish you would have brought your camera.