Monday, February 11, 2008

I had no idea..


I could be crafty!! I have had my sewing machine for about 4 years and I have used it more today than the whole time I have owned it. I got this idea on how to make recycled T shirt pants and other simple pants for kids on this site. It was so fun once I got started. The T's we had weren't big enough for long pants for August but I made him a pair from some soft fabric I have had laying around. I also tie dyed a old white T of Sebastian's and made CUTE little lounge pants for my 4 month old nephew. Fun FUN I'm hooked and want to make more and branch out a bit to add fun stuff to the pants. ( patches, piping etc)

2 comments:

Joani said...

Ohhh how cute and fun. I have not a clue how to even use a sewing machine. Can't wait to see more.

S said...

so cool!!!!!!!!