Monday, September 22, 2008

This is the song that never ends....



O.K that is one of the most annoying songs ever. Ya know what else is annoying. Your whole family getting sick. Seriously, I though it would skip poor Rosa. My sweet girl woke up in the middle of the night puking. Now we have ALL had this bug. It sucks too because her school was going to camp today overnight.
So now my little girl is stilling on the couch watching Project Runway. She LOVES this show.

We had a great family night last night. We all went bowling! The kids had so much fun, even August got in to it.
I got this idea from a bunch of other pictures I had seen. I couldn't get my "models" to completely cooperate, but I got one neat shot.

4 comments:

Jen Liteky said...

Holy COW I love that shot!
Awesome work, Dani.. and hope you all feel better soon!!

S said...

I have no idea what this post said, I promise to go back and read but DAMN those photos are GORGEOUS!

Joani said...

That song is annoying and now it will be stuck in MY Head.

...and it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it.......

Diane said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I love that last shot especially, very cute! Who wouldn't want candy covered lips?