Friday, September 19, 2008

lost blog


I'm so mad last night I lost this huge post. Usually it saves as I write, this time no such luck. I went to spell check and it went down hill from there. It has only saved the first 8 sentences. I had pictures up and everything. I was much too lazy to write it all over again.
My son is going through this phase where he doesn't want to eat anything, but would rather drink his calories. He wants water, and juice, and milk, and chocolate milk.. you get the drift. He will barely touch solid foods. It is frustrating, but I'm trying not to let it become a issue and hope it passes. I just keep offering him real food and try to limit the sugary drinks. Still he is managing to grow a ton. He is getting so tall!

His hair is slightly out of control too. He loves it though. I ask him if he wants a trim or hair cut like daddy and he says "no I like my hair crazy" actually it is more like "no, I yike my haya cwazy" which always makes me giggle. He is starting to let me push his hair behind his ears. That way he can actually see at times.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I yike his haya cwazy too!!!! :-) We are quite jealous of those curls......

S said...

Yay no fatal error today! He's a cutie pie! I adore his hair!

Kathryn said...

I've had a post get eaten before, too and it was so frustrating. Why does it always eat the long ones with lots of pictures?

I like his hair crazy, too.