Monday, December 10, 2007

Holiday TV



I love this time of year. All the weird holiday shows are on that I watched as a kid. I have been recording them for my kids to watch. The family channel has then on every night this month. I try to fast forward commercials, even though its the family channel it can advertise some not really "kid " shows... So they had this new show this season they kept advertising about a youngish ( my age ha ha) couple who are very different and fall in love during Christmas season.. So after the commercial I failed to fast forward, V goes "Mom who is Mario Love pants" ha ha ha I was like what?? And she goes, "That show, it stars Mario Love Pants.." OHH you mean Mario LOPEZ? Me and R started cracking up and V goes "I guess so?" I just had to tell her that he was a actor in a show.. Funny girl. Gave me a good laugh!

No comments: