Tuesday, October 21, 2008

blogging



Yes, I'm blogging today.
I still have yet to post Veda's birthday blog. BAD mom. My friend Kathryn took photos of her birthday, it was so nice not to have to deal with that. ..but that is another post.


August now has 4 costumes to choose from for Halloween. Anytime of the day you can find him in one of them. He has Batman, Spiderman, Pirate, and a fire fighter. The pirate one also fits Veda, who is really in to wearing it as well. ( as you can see) Some costumes are new, others are pajamas that have new life..with his new love for all things superhero!
He asked me the other day if Superheros pee standing up or sitting. ha ha
Rosa has her new tooth coming in already. So much for my hope of a toothless smile!


Veda had her 5 year old checkup. 4 shots and a blood draw. She was NOT a happy camper. To make it worse I had to take August with us. He actually did fine until the blood draw since by then, Veda was crying pretty hard. He asked in the car.." why do they take your blood Deyga"(his version of Veda these days)
I told him they need to make sure she is healthy on the inside. Then he asked.. "Will they give it back?"

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw, that's sweet, August was worried about his big sister! Glad Veda survived, that doesn't sound like much fun for her.

S said...

I love your posts! the pictures always make me smile! Auggie has such a kind heart!

Beli said...

Glad to see you post! I too love looking at pics of your kids, they are too cute!
Love the pirate costume =) At least he has 4 to choose from LOL! Isaac tells me he doesn't want to be *screams* "Nothing!"