Saturday, December 20, 2008

MORE snow?


Wow, we are really getting hit this year. The kids missed 3 days of school last week plus one late arrival. We have about 4 inches from the last storm.. This may be small for some, but here that is a lot. Enough to make Seattle drivers not so happy. See we have many many hills here. It makes getting around difficult at times.
The kids are loving it. I'm liking it, but wish someone would plow a direct rout to my gym so I can work off all these Holiday cookies.
The snow IS putting a cramp on my running. Oh well, one cant control the weather.
So now they are saying we are supposed to get another snow storm plus a wind storm. Losing power really diminishes the neatness of this storm.

3 comments:

S said...

If I lose power I will cry. Simple as that! then my tears will freeze sucky

Kathryn said...

If you get them to plow from your house to the gym, think you could put in a word for them to plow from my house to, well, to anywhere? We've been cooped up for almost a week now and we have a serious case of cabin fever!

Ida said...

oh man that weather looks horrible but the kiddo's seem like they love it.